The Mayne Island Community Centre is a popular local venue offering a diverse variety of programs for fitness, health and well-being, arts, crafts, and education. We also host meetings, community events, concerts and occasional private functions like weddings and banquets.
The Community Centre is host to a thriving community garden, and on the west side you’ll see our courts.
Ample parking is available and the facility is wheelchair accessible.
COVID Protocols – On April 8, 2022, all Public Health Orders have been lifted.
Full capacity is allowed for indoor organized events, exercise and fitness, and adult sports activities.
Please check with your Program Group Leaders for details about how it affects your specific program.
Please note that COVID Safety Plans were replaced in July, 2021, by Communicable Disease Plans.
1) MICC will monitor communicable disease related information from our regional health officer and/or provincial health officers and adjust our plan accordingly.
2) Signage and hand hygiene supplies will be available on site.
3) MICC will continue to maintain a clean environment through routine cleaning processes.
4) Visitors to the Community Centre: please continue to use sanitizers, wash hands, cough away from people or into a sleeve, and spot clean high touch areas.
5) If you don’t feel well, please let your Program Leader know and stay at home.
Membership: An annual Community Centre membership is required if you participate in an ongoing program. See our Membership page for forms or to purchase online.
Hours: Please note the Centre does not have regular open hours, but is open based on programming. To check scheduling, see our Calendar.
Contact Us: Get in touch with the Board of Directors, find information or book the facility: The Board and Booking
Our Community Centre is a lovely Mayne Island venue for weddings, and also banquets, family reunions, retreats or any type of private function. The facility can seat up to 110 guests in the warmer season with our marquee tent up, and 70 in the cooler seasons. Find out more…